You are not logged in.

Hi visitor, welcome to: ChAoS Company - Multiplayer Gaming Community . First time here? Please read the Help-Section . Further you should register, to be able to use all functions of this website. Use the Registrationform, to sign up or inform yourself in detail about the registrationprocess. If you are already registered, you can sign in here.

IIIuminati

Missing in Action

• "IIIuminati" started this thread
  • Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 3

Activitypoints: 20

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 23:35

banned from ballerbude

Hi, Lumi here. I got banned from the Ballerbude 3 nights ago. I dont know why but when it happend I was loading in. I think this was an misstake. Can anyone help me please? My ingame soldier name is kipNL.

FireFlyZilla

Camouflagetester

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 115

Activitypoints: 625

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 00:41

i can see the ban in cctool and the reason for the ban is "using name hacks"
and now my question.....why u r using this like pid spoofing?
think i will wait for Psycho_Bob´s answer about it before i delete the ban....sry
:stinkefinger: "don´t cry.......say fuck you and smile !" :stinkefinger:

IIIuminati

Missing in Action

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 3

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 03:09

Hi Firefly, thats a long time ago :)

What is pid spoofing? I dont know how or why but I had this for a while every now an again I get banned and this shows up. Resulting in me going to a website and trying to explain myself again.

This is not the first time. And trying to defend myself is costing me a lot of time. But I will try to clear my name cause playing on Ballerbude means a lot to me.

I am not a hacker and never have been hacking. If I did something wrong then please tell me. I always wait in line never rage in chat or spam it. If I teamkill then it is an accident. If I did something wrong in the past then I apologise.

I used to play as IIIuminati but retired from the game cause MG Monkey-Gamers pretty much moved on. And Titan is not as crowded as it used to be. I'm used to be pretty addicted to this game and it got kinda out of control. So I stopped playing it for a while.

I prefer to play it casualy under other names. Now every now and again I come back and just prefer to remain a random guy then having to deal with all the rivalry. I am tired called a hacker or a cheater. But when pb is banning me for that its hard to defend myself.

I can remember me getting banned from the MG server cause I tried to log in with an orange name. (c|1000) This could be it.

Anyway I'm using this soldier cause I prefer to fly with a joystick and put off map ,hud and the icons. Cranking up the graphics and basicly trying to go for beauty instead of fps. I think its good practice and if I want to I can always crank down the graphics again. It involves a complete different control scheme then and its just less trouble switching it over and over.

I prefer to fly around and provide kills to some random guy instead of flying solo and go seatswitching all the time. I dont know I guess I have more love for the Shepard then then gunship. Dont get me wrong. But most of the ace pilots prefer to fly solo. Resulting in less teamplay.

I quit this nasty habbit but with the anouncement of the shut down on the 31 of june I started playing it more. To me this is the still the best game ever and nothing I tried after that got even close to the 2142 experience.

Please remove my ban cause it would like to finish it with a bang on the Ballerbude.

Lumi

FireFlyZilla

Camouflagetester

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 115

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 12:17

hey lumi....i know that u r not cheating....did long time playing with u....was only wondering....pls try not again join the server with a orange name....will delete the ban later if im on my pc :)

PSYCH0_BOB

Saboteur

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

BF3: PSYCH0_BOB

BC2: PSYCH0_BOB

BF2142: PSYCH0_BOB, Schlampenfine

Posts 788

Activitypoints: 4005

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 12:43

Hey Lumi,
the ban is removed now . This was not an action of an admin, the modmanager plugin mm_playerconnect banned you automatically.

Sourcecode

#
# ModManager Player Connect v1.5
#
mm_playerconnect.banPeriod "Perm"
mm_playerconnect.banType "Key"
mm_playerconnect.kickBanType 1
mm_playerconnect.kickDelay 5
mm_playerconnect.nameHackBanAnnouncement "Player: '%s' real name: '%s' was kicked and banned for using Name Hacks"
mm_playerconnect.nameHackBanReason "Using name kacks"
mm_playerconnect.pidHackBanAnnouncement "Player: '%s' tried to use PlayerID: %s when their real PlayerID is %s and was kicked and banned for using PID Hacks"
mm_playerconnect.pidHackBanReason "Using PID kacks"

i deactivated that plugin now, hope you can play as usually .
Orange names forbidden on the Ballerbude, but there is no plugin which bans you automatically for this.
Greetings Schlampenfine :winki:

FireFlyZilla

Camouflagetester

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 115

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 14:01

thx psycho :P

IIIuminati

Missing in Action

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 3

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 19:48

Thanks a lot, means a lot to me.

Hanau1980

Missing in Action

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 1

Activitypoints: 5

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014, 13:34

Ballerbude ban?

I get that same thing over and over. alot of times its players automatically punishing me for team kill when they try to jump in my vehicle or what-ever. Even though if I revive its too late for them to take it back.
Can I get an unban too? Player: Scott1980 Thanx if you can. I am pretty much a team player and have been playing this game since 2007.
I think I submitted a request to be a member but never got an answer..... :whistling:

FireFlyZilla

Camouflagetester

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 115

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014, 15:21

I get that same thing over and over. alot of times its players automatically punishing me for team kill when they try to jump in my vehicle or what-ever. Even though if I revive its too late for them to take it back.
Can I get an unban too? Player: Scott1980 Thanx if you can. I am pretty much a team player and have been playing this game since 2007.
I think I submitted a request to be a member but never got an answer..... :whistling:

nice try to get unbanned.....was looking in the banlist and u get not banned for teamkilling.....u get banned for glitching.....the ban will stay! :winki: