You are not logged in.

Hi visitor, welcome to: ChAoS Company - Multiplayer Gaming Community . First time here? Please read the Help-Section . Further you should register, to be able to use all functions of this website. Use the Registrationform, to sign up or inform yourself in detail about the registrationprocess. If you are already registered, you can sign in here.

Duran

Rucksackträger

• "Duran" started this thread
  • Send message

Game-Accounts:

BF3: DuranFinal

BF2142: Duran(Final)

Posts 107

Activitypoints: 590

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 12:48

2011-2014 appear on your court =)

A little background: in the world of Internet, I came from 2011. That year I learned a lot about virtual environment various Internet communities. I learned a lot of new terrible terms and encrypted expressions used only in the Internet-communication. For the period 2011-2014 years, I tried every way to join the commune and make it their moral correction. Don't know what I did it, but just for this, I decided to create this poll.

So the question is: What do you think about Duran? (as a person and player)
Of course most welcome a detailed opinion about me.
I know that many people treat me negatively, even despise me.
On this very interesting to learn all about myself.

I will not enter here any disputes or try to convince you
I am ready to hear the most offensive opinions and Vice versa.

:) sry for my eng

EnDurance

Zäpfchen

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 12

Activitypoints: 65

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 13:31

My friendly opinion about you is that you never help anyone with knowledge and contacts you have. You are registered on every russia website, specially one website called http://forum.cnews.ru/ where the creator of one ranking system and gamespy emulator is registered, as programmers. Even with modding, python, you never given help.

Excepted this, you are... not bad at all at knifing :)

TRIALON

Gefechtsfeldbelüfter

• Send message

Game-Accounts:

Posts 223

Activitypoints: 1200

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 15:18

My friendly opinion about you is that you never help anyone with knowledge and contacts you have. You are registered on every russia website, specially one website called http://forum.cnews.ru/ where the creator of one ranking system and gamespy emulator is registered, as programmers. Even with modding, python, you never given help.

There might be many reasons for that. And even if he just doesn't want to, seriously: Does he owe something to you? I don't think so.

1) And it's just not right, that he never helps anyone with knowledge or contacts.
For example, that NovGame-problem (Duran knows what I'm talking about) I would probably never been able to solve without his contacts and his russian knowledge.
And of course, not to forget the help for the TCC-admins by suspecting players for cheating ;)

2) Duran, your english is good enough, so don't worry about that.

3) You're alright. I think you don't seriously have to worry about that to much people don't like you. Except from me. Many people would probably see me as troublemaker.
Even if there really should be much people that despise you: Everyone has some haters. Some haters are just very..... persistent, for example Nosli. :D

4) It's kind of ironic, but there were almost never some situations where I played with or against Duran. So I just know that he's well-skilled in gunship, that's all.

But... since when do russians want to have a feedback from west-european people?! Europe stands for fascism ;)